'There Is No Relief Or Release From Sorrow' Collaborative Zine by Philip Dearest
Fellow #tbcartist Philip Dearest is making a sad zine about depression/sadness/grief and he is looking for submissions, in any medium, for a cathartic mental health zine that'll help people vent trauma or bad shit and in-turn help others.
- Final cut-off date for submissions - Monday 1st Feb 2015.
- All images must be 300dpi greyscale A5 portrait images in JPG and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must include themes of sadness or depression or grief.
- Also must include (even if just subtly) a moon & plants and the title of the zine.
- Please include your name and city and country (or just submit anonymously if you feel the need).